OPUS Solution’s ITX14 Mobile-PC is full featured computer to be used in an automotive environment. This Product brings a new dimension to your PC’s mobility. Just get in your vehicle and start the engine; your PC is ready to go. When you switch off the ignition the PC can go into shut down, standby or hibernate modes automatically, no switch to fiddle or fuss.
The ITX14 Mobile-PC uses an x86 ITX motherboard. Thus, the Mobile-PC can enjoy a wide selection of hardware and software that are readily available for a PC platform. The ITX 14 Mobil-PC is an ideal choice for an expandable computer at a reasonable system cost. The system can be upgraded, when required, without losing all the initial investment, unlike laptops.
The ITX14 Mobile-PCs DC-DC Power supply has a micro-controller that controls and monitors various functions of the power supply operation. It monitors automobile battery voltage to protect against deep discharge. The Ignition lead is monitored to start the Mobile-PC when the ignition is turned on and to implement a safe shutdown procedure. It controls and monitors motherboard signals to provide smooth power-up and power down sequences. In addition, it also responds to shut down, stand-by and hibernate modes. The power supply can be programmed to shut down the PC after a delay of up to Two hours. The power supply outputs are monitored to assure proper PC operation. A green LED indicator in the power supply continually reports the power system status and health. It is also used for troubleshooting.
There are features that are built-in for trouble free and safe PC operation. The input power is protected against transients, load dumps and double battery during jumpstarts. PC does not reboot during engine start or cranking.
It also uses state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced techniques to maximize efficiency, performance and reliability.
- 12V and 24V system compatible
- Does not Re-boot PC during engine restart/cranking
- Load dump protected
- High efficiency power supply (extended battery life)
- Intelligent power and temperature management.
- Built in diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- Ignition or on/off input for automatic system power up and orderly shutdown
- Shut down delay timers, user selectable time
- Wake on LAN for unattended control and access.
- Automatic shutdown at low battery voltage to protect battery
- User adjustable voltage selection for low battery shutdown
- Extended operating temperature range
- Floor mount bracket or Vibration Isolation mount to protect system against shock and vibration (optional)
- Automatic Hard drive heater control (optional)
- Full featured expandable mobile PC
- Law enforcement & safety vehicle computers
- Mobile video surveillance / DVR systems
- Mobile GPS & tracking systems
- Mobile MP3 and multimedia computers
- Computers in trucks, RVs, boats, aircrafts, etc.
- Computers in inventory carts, dispensing carts, etc.
|Normal operating input voltage range:||6.5V to 32V DC|
|Peak input voltage range:||6.5V to 35V DC (less than 5min at 50% duty cycle repetition)|
|Idle state power consumption:||< 3mA (without any output loads)|
|Input Power Mating connector:||Plug: Molex: 39-01-2065; 6 pin|
|Shut Down Delay Time:||10 sec. (Default), 10 min, 30 min, or 60min (set by Jumper)|
|Start-up Voltage:||9.5V, 10.5V, 11.5V or 12.0V +- 0.25V (Jumper selectable)|
|Low battery shutdown voltage:||7V, 9.5V, 10.5V or 11.5V +- 0.25V|
|Low battery detection duration:||10 Sec.|
|MTBF:||300,000 hrs min.|
|Cooling:||Forced air or thermal coupling to heat sink for loads above 80 W|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-20C to 65C|
|Input Fuse:||15A mini Blade (Automotive mini blade fuse)|
|Opus ITX 14 Vehicle PC:||200mm x 400mm x 140mm|
|7.9" x 13.38" x 5.5"|
|MPC.ITX14.CP||ITX Mobile-PC Case w/ intelligent DC-DC Power Supply only|
|MPC.ITX14.CC||Call sales for typical system Configurations or Customer defined configuration