OPUS Solutions DCX3.120x intelligent DC-DC power supply (Patent Pending) is designed specifically for AT, ATX, uATX, FlexATX, Mini ITX motherboards. This product brings a new dimension to PC?s mobility. When you switch off the ignition the PC can go into shut down, standby or hibernate modes automatically.
The DCX3.120x DC-DC power supply has a micro-controller that controls and monitors various functions of the power supply operation. It monitors vehicle battery voltage to protect against deep discharge. The ignition lead is monitored to start the PC when the ignition is turned on and to implement safe shutdown procedure. It controls and monitors motherboard signals to provide smooth power-up and power-down sequences. The power supply can be configured to shut down the PC after a predetermined delay of up to 60 min. The power supply outputs are monitored to assure proper PC operation.
Wake on interrupt feature in DC-DC together with Wake on LAN function on motherboards can be used to access the vehicle/mobile PC over wireless network without turning on the ignition switch for up to 20 min. at a time. This feature is useful for updating, uploading and down loading data/files of the car PC remotely. A green LED indicator in the power supply continually indicates the status and health. It is also used for troubleshooting.
Remote/trigger output of the DC-DC can be used to turn on/off slave devices such as head units, Audio Amplifiers, LCD monitors, DVD players, Two-way radio units, etc.
There are features that are built-in for trouble free-free and safe PC operation. The input power is protected against transients, load dumps and double battery conditions. The PC does not reboot during engine start or cranking.
It also uses state-of-the-art technologies and most advanced techniques to maximize efficiency, performance and reliability. Simply put, there is no other PC power supply like it
- 120 Watt output
- 12V and 24V system compatible
- High Efficiency DC-DC Power Supply (extended battery life)
- Built in auto shutdown
- Delayed shutdown timer
- Wide input voltage range
- On/Off power switch input
- Wide input voltage range
- Does not Re-boot PC during engine restart/cranking
- Load dump protected
- High efficiency (extended battery life)
- Start-up and shut-down voltage selection
- Automatic shutdown at low battery voltage to protect battery
- Built in diagnostics for troubleshooting
- Extended operating temperature range
- AT, ATX, BTX or ITX motherboard compatible
- Simple to Install
- Flexible standby power control
- Wake on interrupt when ignition is off
- Remote/trigger output to turn on/off slave devices